Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week, they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Anyone can join!
This week’s top ten list features book characters we would NEVER want to trade places with…
- Katniss from The Hunger Games. I mean seriously, who wants to live in Panem?
- Cassie from The 5th Wave. Aliens have invaded Earth and have almost destroyed humanity? No thanks.
- Evie from Poison Princess. Yes, it would be pretty awesome to be one of the Tarot cards come to life, but to deal with a post-apocalyptic world with cannibals and other terrible beings? Yeah, no. (But I wouldn’t mind the company of Death *swoon*).
- Sloane from The Program. I would hate to live in a world where suicide is an epidemic and memories are erased in order to cure it.
- Tris from Divergent. I’d hate to be confined to just one faction and you can just forget being Divergent…
- Eva and Addie from What’s Left of Me. I would hate to give up my other half (and not in the romantic sense), but it would be even worse to be the recessive sibling.
- Althea from Whispers in Autumn. I think I’d just rather be oblivious to the alien mind control that goes on in this world.
- Hazel from The Fault in Our Stars. Cancer. No need to elaborate.
- Cia from The Testing. I’m pretty sure I would not survive the Testing that takes place. Heck, if Cia wasn’t so perfect, I don’t think she would either.
- Valerie from Hate List. Your boyfriend shoots up your high school, harms you in the process, then takes his own life and you’re left to deal with the every negative aspect about it? Time to change schools and my name.
Who are some characters you would NEVER trade places with? Let me know!