Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week, they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Anyone can join!
This week was a freebie top ten Tuesday, so bloggers could pick from previous topics to discuss. I decided on the topic that talks about books I just HAD to buy, but still haven’t read. My TBR list is massive, and getting more so every time I visit a bookstore. So…this topic is going to be hard to narrow down to just ten, but here we go!
- Gated by Amy Christine Parker
- Tandem by Anna Jarzab
- Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay
- Pawn by Aimee Carter
- Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis
- Matched by Ally Condie
- Confessions of a Hater by Caprice Crane
- Love Disguised by Lisa M. Klein
- Timepiece by Myra McEntire
- Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult (and Samantha van Leer)
I picked up most of these books for their descriptions, (in the case of Timepiece, I read Hourglass and loved it) or because their covers caught my eye. Some of these books I’ve had for several months…actually, all of them I’ve had for several months; one or two I’ve had for over a year! Honestly, I need to put more time into reading.