My name is Gretchen and I’m a 23 year old college graduate with a B.A. in English and Secondary Education (teachers rule!) I have loved reading for as long as I can remember, and within the past few years I have decided that a goal of mine is to one day write and publish a novel (specifically a YA novel.) Because of this, I decided I wanted to read more YA books that are already out there to give me an idea of what the target audience likes and to jump start some inspiration. Hopefully readers will find my reviews useful when deciding what books to read (in the YA world.) Maybe it will even put my name out there to potential publishers when I do write that book! 😉
– I live in the middle of nowhere, on a farm with many animals.
– I am a (young) crazy cat lady. On my farm, I have 16. Cats and books just go so well together.
– I love photography, but don’t consider myself a photographer (maybe just a hobbyist for now).
– I love to teach English literature; student teaching was the best experience of my life thus far.
– I love the college I went to for undergrad and am super sad that I’ve graduated and need to move on.
– I am currently pursuing my master’s degree in Library and Information Science and should be done by 2014.
– I think of myself as a lifelong student. I love to learn, hence why I plan to get another master’s degree and a PhD at some point